If you watch Food Network, I’m sure you’ve seen the famous Boos block cutting boards on most of your favorite shows. I also use them in my kitchen.
Thanks to the kind folks at John Boos, and in celebration of my cookbook launch, I’m giving away a Boos walnut rustic-edge design cutting board this week (it’s the one pictured on the right above). Each board is made of a solid piece of hardwood, with natural grain and age rings. So, if you’d ever call a cutting board pretty, this would be the one. Some other features of the board:
• Has a beeswax finish
• 1-3/4″ thick
• Crafted of one solid piece of renewable & sustainable American hardwood
• Made from black walnut with generous dimensions of 21″ x 12″
• Reversible rustic-edge design
• Beautiful, unique, and full of character with natural variations in grain patterns, coloration, and features
• Protects the edge of fine cutlery
There are many ways to enter! Contest ends at midnight on June 11, 2018.