Giveaway! Boos® Walnut Rustic Edge Cutting Board ($130 Value)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
If you watch Food Network, I’m sure you’ve seen the famous Boos block cutting boards on most of your favorite shows. I also use them in my kitchen.
Thanks to the kind folks at John Boos, and in celebration of my cookbook launch, I’m giving away a Boos walnut rustic-edge design cutting board this week (it’s the one pictured on the right above). Each board is made of a solid piece of hardwood, with natural grain and age rings. So, if you’d ever call a cutting board pretty, this would be the one. Some other features of the board:
• Has a beeswax finish
• 1-3/4″ thick
• Crafted of one solid piece of renewable & sustainable American hardwood
• Made from black walnut with generous dimensions of 21″ x 12″
• Reversible rustic-edge design
• Beautiful, unique, and full of character with natural variations in grain patterns, coloration, and features
• Protects the edge of fine cutlery
There are many ways to enter! Contest ends at midnight on June 11, 2018.