This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy.
And that's not all. The winning recipe will be featured on Once Upon A Chef in April. To enter, simply email your recipe to me by Friday, April 8th (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell me all about it: Where did it come from? Has it been in your family a long time? Is it part of any special traditions? I prefer original family recipes but will consider recipes from other sources if they are significantly adapted as your own.
You must be a Once Upon A Chef email or feed subscriber (click here to sign up) and resident of the contiguous U.S. to participate. Thanks to all those who enter; I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful recipes!
P.S. I’m on vacation so no new recipe this week. Be back on Thursday!
14 Piece Professional Knife Block Set
• Block Set includes 14 pieces: 3.5'' Parer, 5'' Serrated, 4'' Santoku, 8'' Chef, 8'' Slicing, 8" Bread, 6 Steak Knives, Sharpening Steel and Wood Block
• Sharp, no-stain blades are hardened for strength and durability
• Blades are tapered to glide easily through foods
• Full-tang blades keep knives properly balanced
• Soft comfortable handles ensure a safe grip
Large & Small Bamboo Cutting Boards
• Made of environmentally friendly Bamboo
• Soft, tapered handles make lifting Board easy
• Non-slip edges keep Board from slipping
• Double sided use helps prevent cross contamination
• Generous juice groove retains liquids on Board
• Large is: 12” x 16”
• Small is: 9” x 12”