Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp
This sheet-pan garlic butter shrimp is not only delicious, but it’s also super simple to make.
- 2 pounds extra large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Pinch freshly chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the shrimp on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Roast for 6-8 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through. Immediately add the butter directly on the hot baking sheet and stir until melted. Transfer the shrimp and butter sauce to a serving dish and sprinkle with a bit of fresh parsley, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Per serving (6 servings)
- Calories: 218
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Sugar: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 21 g
- Sodium: 857 mg
- Cholesterol: 211 mg
Gluten-Free Adaptable Note
To the best of my knowledge, all of the ingredients used in this recipe are gluten-free or widely available in gluten-free versions. There is hidden gluten in many foods; if you're following a gluten-free diet or cooking for someone with gluten allergies, always read the labels of your ingredients to verify that they are gluten-free.