Creamy Greek Yogurt Dressing
This wonderfully light and creamy yogurt dressing is a cinch to make and is delicious on just about anything, even grilled meats.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, from one lemon
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, best quality such as Lucini
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, from about 2 cloves
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, best quality such as Lucini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The dressing keeps well for 3-4 days.
- Per serving (5 servings)
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 247mg
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Gluten-Free Adaptable Note
To the best of my knowledge, all of the ingredients used in this recipe are gluten-free or widely available in gluten-free versions. There is hidden gluten in many foods; if you're following a gluten-free diet or cooking for someone with gluten allergies, always read the labels of your ingredients to verify that they are gluten-free.