Peaches, Burrata & Prosciutto Salad
This is a fun play on the classic Caprese salad. Creamy burrata replaces mozzarella and peaches make a luscious stand-in for tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 yellow peaches, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, torn into chunks
- 2 ounces prosciutto, torn into long strips
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Place the pine nuts in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown in spots, a few minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
- Arrange the peaches and prosciutto on a platter. Top with the burrata and basil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and then drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle the pine nuts over top and serve.
- Per serving (4 servings)
- Calories: 169
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Sugar: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 675mg
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Gluten-Free Adaptable Note
To the best of my knowledge, all of the ingredients used in this recipe are gluten-free or widely available in gluten-free versions. There is hidden gluten in many foods; if you're following a gluten-free diet or cooking for someone with gluten allergies, always read the labels of your ingredients to verify that they are gluten-free.