This recipe comes from my friend, Stacy, who loves to cook and entertain. It’s elegant, refreshing and perfect for summer entertaining. The key is to start with perfectly ripe summer peaches, then just add sugar, freshly squeezed lemon juice, blueberries and fresh mint. You let the fruit soak up the syrup for a few hours, then add the delicate raspberries and blackberries right before serving. It’s delicious on its own but also pairs well with pound cake, vanilla ice cream — or both!
My Recipe Videos
Peaches & Berries with Lemon-Mint Syrup
- 4 perfectly ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) blueberries
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) raspberries
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) blackberries
- Combine peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, sugar and mint in a serving bowl and toss. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 6 hours).
- Right before serving, add raspberries and blackberries and toss gently. Taste and add a bit more sugar if necessary. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
- Per serving (6 servings)
- Calories: 109
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Sugar: 21g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Cholesterol: 0mg
This website is written and produced for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and the nutritional data on this site has not been evaluated or approved by a nutritionist or the Food and Drug Administration. Nutritional information is offered as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. The data is calculated through an online nutritional calculator, Edamam.com. Although I do my best to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates only. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.